All You Need To Know About Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Wig
Tired of hiding baldness but nothing works? Do you wish you had more hair? Do you want your natural hair to grow again? Well, we can't help you to regrow your lost hair but we can surely offer you something that will help you to regain your lost confidence. Try a virgin Brazilian human hair wig. As we all know hairstyles have always been in trend especially amongst women and Human hair wigs have been a convenient choice to depict one's style in numerous ways. Do you know what makes Brazilian virgin human hair wig stand apart from the rest of the products in the same race? Well, we believe as buyers, you guys are unaware of many facts while choosing a wig. Allow us to enlighten you from scratch to the end.
- How many types of hair can be used in wigs?
There are 4 types of hair that can be used in a human hair glueless wig. These include:
- European Hair
European or Caucasian hairs are usually blond to dark brown in color and can be curly, wavy or straight. Their growth rate is about 1.2 centimeters per month. Also, these have great hair density.
- Indian Hair
An elixir of textures and styles, Indian hairs are the most split-end resistive hair type. People often go for wigs made up of this hair type because they are extremely silky and deliver great quality and texture. These come in all forms such as deep waves, curly hair, natural waves, and straight. Thus, delivering numerous options to choose from.
- Indonesian Hair
There are many benefits of using an Indonesian hair wig. First of all, these are extraordinarily voluminous, bouncy, and offer a natural look. It comprises full texture and therefore only a few bundles are required to cover the entire head. These are naturally soft and consist of mediocre shine.
- Brazilian Hair
Virgin Brazilian Human hair comprises human hair that doesn't undergo chemical processing such as perming, beached, or curl. Hence, these will serve you for a long duration. This property makes them stand apart from the rest of the types mentioned above. Yes, you heard it right! These are the most durable ones. These are well-known for being versatile, having unique shine and elasticity. These are originally manufactured in Brazil and possess natural color and length. These are available in various textures such as curly, straight, wavy, etc. Also, any weave technique can be applied on this hair type, hence it gives you the freedom of choice. Therefore, many women prefer or fall in love with this product almost instantly.
From the above descriptions, it is quite clear that the virgin Brazilian human hair has won the battle against the rest. So let us discuss this hair type in more detail.
- What are the features of a Brazilian virgin human hair wig?
- They Offer A Longer Service.
Longevity is an asset to any kind of product. And as discussed above, Brazilian virgin human hair wig is durable. It always lasts more than a year, if you take proper care of it. It requires the same care as human hair does. This type needs simple cleaning and styling using shampoo and conditioner. Studies and surveys depict that wigs made using this hair type lasts for 1-3 years.
- They Have A Unique Shine.
Since virgin Brazilian human hair isn't a victim of chemical processing, the cuticles are unbroken and aligned in the same direction. This makes the hair extremely soft and entangled. No synthetic hair can clone this feature and therefore, this makes the human hair glueless wig unique. Hence these are the first preferences for stylers who look for straight, curly, body wave, natural wave, deep wave hairstyles. Also, don’t forget to take good care of them if you want them to stay shiny (don't worry our tips will help you with this).
- They Comprise Natural Color.
Unlike any other hair type, the Brazilian virgin human hair wig consists of natural color. Although these can be colored and bleached as per one's style but originally these have natural colors. Also, these have a wavy, bouncy texture that gives full head coverage in no time.
- Where To Buy FullLace Human Hair Wigs Online?
One of the best go-to solutions for buying a Brazilian hair wig is Dola Hair. We offer a range of virgin human hair wigs that are durable and have great density. You can explore a variety of wigs at our store such as Swiss HD lace frontal, transparent lace wigs human hair, 360 full lace wigs human hair, blunt cut bob wig human hair, 613 lace front wig human hair, colored lace front wigs, human hair bob lace wigs and more. We often provide various offers on your products so as to deliver great quality at a convenient price.
- How To Care For HumanHair Glueless Wig?
Every beauty product requires time and care, so does this one. There are certain methods that you should follow in order to look best while using a Brazilian hair wig. Some of these include:
- Start with combing and detangling. Same as your own hair, you must begin with detangling your wig hair too. It might seem difficult at first, but it is one of the most important steps of the care routine.
- Once you are done with detangling, the next step is to soak the hair. Although all types of shampoos and conditioners work well, we would recommend you to use silicon mix shampoo that would deliver deep cleansing and wash off residue that may be hidden behind on the wefts.
- Now that you have applied shampoo all over the volume of the hair, it's time to wash it up. Ensure that you rinse the hair from top to bottom gently to avoid unwanted tangles. Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water until the shampoo is completely rinsed.
- Once the shampoo is being washed off, next comes conditioning. Apply the conditioner of your choice in a gentle motion along the entire length. Sit with conditioner on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse out as done before with shampoo.
- Next comes air dry. Now that you have washed your hair and both shampoo and conditioner are washed off, opt for air dry. It is always the best choice that makes the hair healthy and shiny.
Wrapping It Up!
We hope that now you are all set and clear about your decision to purchase a stunning human hair glueless wig. Hopefully, you have found the answers for all your "WHYs" and "HOWs'' regarding this product. If you have made up your mind to buy this product, go ahead and visit : https://www.dolahair.com/